Eventos y Celebraciones?

-La BIBLIA tiene sus propios Eventos y Celebraciones.

No entrare en intercambio de conversacion, discusion, ni debate etc. con lo que e presentado.:giggle:

Can you tell me how can I change my password?
Can I create a new username and password?
Please help.
Yours faithfully.
Davidbye this is not the place to ask for this questions (because I do not know), probablemente necesitas contact the webmaster (he will be able to inform you). :giggle:

Y el ángel me dijo: Escribe: Bienaventurados los que son llamados a la cena de las bodas del Cordero. Y me dijo: Éstas son palabras verdaderas de Dios. (Revelación19:9)

If you have a problem with your account, please contact the site administration or webmaster. This page is not administration nor the webmaster (pues nada puedo borrar etc..... ; y el que lea, que entienda). :giggle:

If you want to create a new name and a new password then you better create a new account. You just need a new email address. That's all.
Unnecessary information for me; this page has not been opened for this purpose (Those that read, let them understand).:giggle:

- Can you and others please open your own page to ask for your questions and wait for answers if you need help; because this page has not been opened for this purpose.:giggle:

- Favor de abrir vuestra propia pagina para vuestras preguntas y esperar por respuestas si necesitan ayuda; porque esta pagina no a sido habierta para este proposito. :giggle: